It’s autumn, and though we don’t see many leaves falling here in Solana Beach, changes are afoot at Pioneer Emergency Response Services. First, we have a new billing agent: Cornerstone Alarm Billing. Don’t worry, all our staff is still here to serve you , and there’s no change in ownership. We’ve just upgraded our accounting software to make us more efficient.
Second, we have a new referral app that makes it extremely easy to earn free monitoring. Here’s the scoop on the new billing system.
• If you pay with a check, you will continue to make your checks payable to: Pioneer Emergency Response Services
• To help us easily identify your account, please use the remittance coupon. If not, be sure to include your new Customer Number on your check to avoid posting delays.
• Send your payments to the new remittance address:
Pioneer Emergency Response Services
c/o Cornerstone Billing
PO Box 189
Orland Park IL 60462-0189
• IMPORTANT: Change the vendor setup in your accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks) or your bill-paying service to include the above remittance address. Make sure you include your Customer Number on your checks if you do not use the remittance coupon.
• Make life easier by signing up for autopay…simply go to www.AlarmPayments.com or fill out the form on your next invoice
• You can pay your bills (or update autopay settings) online at www.AlarmPayments.com. Enter your new account number and your service site’s 5-digit zip code.
• Please note that you will see “Alarm Billing Svcs” on your statements for credit card or bank debit transactions.
P.S. Like earning money? We have a brand-new referral app in both the Android and Apple app stores. Look for the “Pioneer Security” app and install it on your phone. Our new app makes it super simple to send us referrals for security systems, medical alarms, and our newest venture, solar energy. For each client you refer you’ll earn between $100 and $500. We are a small business and spend practically nothing on advertising. We rely on happy customers (like you!) to refer us to their friends and family. Because we are expanding, we can now provide security systems nationwide. And we’re looking for experienced outside sales reps. Call me if you know anyone. Thank you!