MedReady : Automatic Electronic Pill Dispensers
- Take your medication on time, every time.
- Never worry about double dosing.
- Dispenses up to 28 days of medication.
- MedReady automatic pill dispensers remind you with an audible or visual indicator.
- Securely stores you medication.
- Power Fail Safe.
- Use at home or when traveling.
- Reliable, Effective, Affordable.
How this product can save lives
- Taken the wrong medication or skipping dosage can have detrimental effects of on lives.
- 46% of senior citizens skip or take the wrong medicatiion, leading to a high number deaths per year
MedReady is tamper-proof pill dispenser with alarm to provide the maximum in security. Instead of employing a latch, our system utilizes a real lock and key and the edges are secure. With access by key-only, caregivers can load MedReady and monitor patient compliance.
Easy to Set Alarms
Setting the timers and alarms is as easy as setting a digital alarm clock.
The extra large LED read-out is easily viewed from any angle and is self-illuminating. so it can be seen in any light.
Medication Card Holder
MedReady electronic pill dispenser provides a card holder on the bottom of the unit for a printed copy of the prescriptions, for all medications in the dispenser.
MedReady conveniently utilizes AC power, but in the event of an outage or short-term travel, switches automatically include rechargeable batteries.
The best value is a powerful combination of the MedReady Pill Dispensers and our Pioneer Emergency Medical alarm.
We actually monitor the pill dispenser. If the medication is not taken within 60 minutes (programmable) of the preset times, our call center will be notified and will immediately try to notify caregivers. This allows us to protect the seniors from the dual dangers of falling, accidents, etc. and medication non-compliance. This will help maximize the time that your loved one can continue to live safely and independently at home. Medication non-compliance is one of the key reasons seniors move into assisted living facilities at thousands of dollars monthly expenses.